Friday, June 15, 2012

Recent Looks of Luyi

Hi my amis,
To make a final conclusion for the last post about Sugimoto & Hermes--there is Sugimoto show in Beijing, Pace Gallary inside 798!!!

Why when I was in Beijing, there wasn't such amazing exhibitions, and after I left, there are loads of fabulous expos??

Bref..

Well, in Paris, it's always raining this week, I keep wearing my sweater, suit, pants etc…We are in June!! I actually have some pictures of last week, when I could wear dress, but still, a pull over it.. it was 20 degree..


Tips:
Sweater: C&A
Dress: Themis
Shoes: Andre
Bag: Chanel
Earring: H&M
Cafe: of course Starbucks! 

And….
Yesterday…. the sweater I wore in winter….even scarf!! OMG


Tips:
Sweater: H&M
Shoes: Celine
Pochette: Prada
Bag: Chanel
Watch: DKNY
Rings: Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent, Folie folie
Scarf: Zara
Sunglasses: Ray & Ban


What's new of you? 
Me? I started to do sit-ups!! more than 100 per day, morning and night! how amazing it is!! before, I give up the next day, but this time, I keep doing it, already 3 days I guess.  in order to get rid of my belly…summer is coming!! well…if there is summer in Paris…I think I can go back to my sweet home in August… south of France or Beijing??? I'm hesitating!!   grrrrrrr


Bon week-end!!


Luyi
in Paris
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment