You might ask why I said finally...
- I am not brave enough to have my hair cut by a western hairdresser due to my 'very Asian' hair-straight, hard, huge volume….
- I would like to have long hair that it can float in the air
- I could use my turban (unfortunately, I lost my Hermès scarf in Nice..I died….)
- I could have a ponytail, a bun..etc…change it everyday
But before last year, I had had short hair style more than 3 years, it was changeable as well---every month…though if I had long hair, I could change it every day…but you know what I mean right? with short hair, it is the REAL change…I had my hairdo be different from the former month..It was awesome…c'mon, life need to be fresh…we agree on that?
Luckily I found more reasons to cut my hair…I am on purpose~ hihi
- Every girl is in long hair..I prefer to be different..
- I can change it to another style the next time I go to a coiffeur..
- To be cool as Kate Lanphear, Elisa
- I suit in short hair than long one
- I miss my short hairstyles
- I could stand out from a group of long-hair girls if my haircut is well done
- I have to admit it that it is SO EASY to wash the hair when they are quite short
- No worries when it is windy
- I don't feel HOT in a summer day with intense heat
- I won't eat my hair when I have a dinner
- Nobody can grab my hair when I am in a crowded bus or metro
- Good for the hair quality
- Say goodbye to hairpins
I was nervous to tremble when I was taking an appointment…I was not sure at all whether they would ruin my hair or not….
Finally..I chose Toni&Guy of course…as what I did in Beijing..I trust them…if they destroyed my hair, I would have said goodbye to them…
I was just soooooo lucky…LOOK
Yes I was lucky, I ran into a Japanese stylist who has been worked there for more than 7 years..obviously he knows Asian hair…I relieved…
and NOBODY said I looked bad in my new hairdo!! well, not yet..
Short hair is not equal to BOYish…look, I was in DIOR dress...
in Paris as always