Sunday, July 8, 2012

Turban with Hermès Carré

I've said that I was a turban girl. I love using scarfs as turban or headband, matching with red lips and a styli shed huge sunglasses.. All together give you a vintage classic look. How wonderful it is!

Days ago, I have a crush on two Hermès Carré 90*90 cm, (pictures followed) I especially love the red one, since I am always a red, black mania..It's a pure silk foulard with consummate quality and texture, which is quite famous of Hermès. And Carré, money-maker of this age-old French maison. 




attend,,, MDR!!!!! I just realized I bought two carre with the same models in different color!!!…How deeply in love with this model….Mdr….

Here we go. I love this photo, I have a friend even told me that I looked like Audrey Hupburn!! ah bon!
and other Chinese friends rather said I was like Fan Bing Bing, a well-known Chinese actress who was the ending model of Stephane Rolland Haute Couture Show in Paris several days ago. Well, anyways, I am happy with each version…

And what's more? When I stepped into an Hermes boutique, almost all the Hermes salespeople complimented my turban, and asked me to teach them how to make it.. "Ca glisse??" .. NON, ça glisse pas du tout avec le carré Hermès!! 


Turban: Hermès Carré 90cm * 90 cm
Sunglasses: Miumiu
Lipstick: MAC + L'Oréal
Leather top: Maje

How's your weekend? I have loads of finals to go from tomorrow…Good luck for me..

Kisses
Luyi
in Paris (as always)

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment