Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Black'n'White Photos

Hey guys! I just woke up, and it is already 10 o'clock..am I too lazy? anyway, when I hadn't fully open up my eyes, I saw a photo, on which the lady was very elegant with large pearl earrings, delicate make-up AND classic bob hairstyle..Suddenly I wasn't sleepy at all.


Marisa Berenson

Black'n'White pictures always arouse my inside reminiscence, I can't resist to look at them longer. There are histories, stories behind them as well as what I talked about in the former post--VINTAGE, CLASSIC.

In the fashion world, photographers use this kind of photo to express a more classy, more calm situation. It is not like colorful pictures embracing modernity and fickleness.




Brigitte Bardot. Photograph by Terry O'Neill, 1971. © Terry O'Neill.

Loulou de la Falaise with Yves Saint Laurent

We don't need colorful element in Black'n'White photos. Instead, everything is just plain and tranquil by performing in black or white, maybe a little bit gray. 

I always want to develop some B&W photos, but unfortunately, I don't know how to do it..and FLEMME! maybe I can just use iPhone apps to transfer my photos into B&W form.. life is much easier huh!

No sunshine in Pairs today, but it's not cold, even we are in November!
des bisous,

LUYI



1 comment: