Friday, November 25, 2011

Belles Montres, 2011

I went to the Belles Montres exhibition today, in Carrousel du Louvre.
Just use one word to express my feeling--BREATHTAKING!

For me, I am someone who is into fashion, not really these luxury watches, jewelries, which are too hard for me to figure out their technics. (I tried hard to say something professional, but I failed..wait, I'll check out some brochures I got from the exhibition. I have a lot… Well, Ok next time, I promise :))
The exhibitors

I fell in love with Louis Erard..the face of the watches just couldn't be simpler..superficially, I love it..

 Serpenti, Bvlgari
it's pretty and shinning, but wearing a snake on the wrist? Not for me

 CHANEL, this little version with diamonds is much prettier than the J12 we can buy in the boutique. it's…WoW, dazzling!




He was working to put some diamonds on a watch..Mont Blanc..Admirable!

seriously, watches are a kind of art. Technical art.
I was trying to differentiate "automatique" and "manuel"….I will learn more for next post….

LUYI
xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment