Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Do you wear 'stripes'?

Stripes? 
yes, the stripes have never faded out of our fashion stage! They didn't, they don't and they won't.



Especially the things related to Black & White
such as zebra stripes


and….
what's classic? black & white in PICASSO!!!!

la classe!


but here's a problem--horizontal or vertical stripes? which kinds of stripes will make you look F-A-T? and which make you slimmer? normal vertical stripes slim your body line. if you are a bit ronde, choose vertical lines, which are safe!!


American Apparel Black&White stripes top
I hadn't even tried it on before I went to the cashier..I just hit on it!


For 30 degree in Paris, I am tired to wear too much accessories, different pieces on, one-piece dress from H&M with Black&White stripes, how simple it is!
H&M dress
H&M sandals
Prada bag
Miu Miu sunglasses
in the area of Marais

la classe!

I got tanned right? I went to Deauville last weekend, the weather was amazing!! I was lucky! like what Rachel would say: I died

I will tell you my Deauville trip next time
Kisses my friends

Luyi 
in Paris
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment