Friday, March 8, 2013

Bonnet

I used to be a hatless person, you'd never seen I was in a hat or cap whatever. My hair will be a disaster after wearing a hat..

But since I found my green fluorescent bonnet, I just can't live without it!...I wear it all day long, (to avoid of messy hair by not taking it off)... 

It is a eye-catching color, especially in the night...I'm wondering whether it is safe to wear this color at night in Paris...(It should be the dark the better at night, no?)

Many friends or strangers came to ask about my bonnet, it's from American Apparel. It's warmmmmm, especially in this rainy Paris.

Bref, I love it! my new love



Hat: American Apparel
Coat: Kenzo
Bag: Chanel
Ballerines: Sam Edelman
Jeans: H&M
Necklace: COS
Top: COS
Sunglasses: Ray Ban


Hat: American Apparal
Pullover: Kenzo
Jacket: Oasis
Sunglasses: Miu Miu



Love you
Luyi in Paris
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment