Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Night before Fashion's Night Out

Time flies…FNO 2011 was like yesterday….



and FNO 2012 will arrive tomorrow…what are you gonna wear? As what I said to my friend--it will be a night of shopping, but we are all worried about what we are gonna wear for doing shopping….


  • You need a pair of comfortable high heels!! Of course HIGH heels, if you don't wanna drown into the crowd….
  • A camera, or your wonderful iPhone… I dropped my NikonD40 in Beijing last year…so a smaller Nikon will help even though I prefer my iPhone….
  • Friends, it will be a FASHION party, c'mon, we need friends to be with us in such a exhilarating night…..
  • Lipsticks…I am sure you need it after drinking a glass of champagne….especially if you are a red-lip girl… well, like me..
  • INVITATION!!!! the most important one…. if you are lucky, you've got an invitation from a boutique, a brand, whatever you call it…Mine is from DIOR... otherwise, go buy the latest VOGUE September Issue!!! not even for the invitation but c'monnnnn, for SEPTEMBER ISSUE….

I am just excited that it will be tomorrow night… and afterwards, the fashion week!!! I will be there with my friends, it will be an amazing party.. 

What I will take with me? …basically they are in the picture…what to wear? no idea….yet….





See you guys tomorrow night in FNO Paris!!

Luyi
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment